A Cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, may be used to identify the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk for the current session only, occupying minimal memory and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from your hard drive at the end of your browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookie, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical Cookies: These cookies are the ones that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services available in it, such as, for instance, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the items that comprise an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security features during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social media.
– Personalisation Cookies: These cookies are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s computer, such as, for instance, the language, the browser type through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, and so on.
– Analysis Cookies: These cookies are the ones that, whether processed by us or by third-parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the usage made by those who use the offered service. In order to do so, your browsing on our website is analysed with the aim of improving the range of products or services we offer you.
– Advertising Cookies: These cookies are the ones that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the advertising spaces available on the website as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. For this purpose, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies are the ones that allow the management of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, in the most efficient way possible. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on such information.
– Third-party Cookies: The zuazo.net Website may use third-party services which, on behalf of BSG Zuazo, S.A., may compile information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the Website’s activity and other Internet services.
You can permit, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by adjusting the configuration options of your computer’s installed internet browser: